My This is a tail of a very old dragon, the Ruby Dragon whose name is Sardior. The following is a list of ‘Dragonisms’ of wisdom that Sardior has used as a way of life.
The Words Of Sardior
- Whatever path you take, you are on the Dragon Path.
- If you think you are not Dragon, think again.
- Dragon says: Breathe Deep!
- If Dragon likes being naked, Dragon will be born that way.
- Quarrel not with Dragon, for thou art crunchy and tasty with catchup, and will soon become Dragon.
- It is futile to take from Dragon that which Dragon does not give. (See #5)
- Only dancing Dragons should ever carry a sword.
- Better a Dragon with a flaw than a warthog with lipstick.
- Dragon says, "Read to me for there is time to learn", and ignorance is swept from two.
- Dragon conserves energy to win battlefields and love by its prudent use.
- Flinging Dragon Dung? Expect to eat some too.
From time to time I will add to this list of sayings, as life presents its unique irony.
My name is Michael Smith-Sardior. I was born in Phoenix, Arizona in the early 50′s, when Phoenix was still a nice place to live. The downtown summer temperatures weren’t much higher than the suburbs and surrounding deserts. Most people at that time had swamp coolers for their houses because they still worked.
I am a part time scientist, biologist, gardener, philosopher, and full time photographer/artist. Do not ask me about TV sports. I won’t know much if anything. Anything else to do with this universe we live in is of interest to me. From health and personal sports to the esoteric studies of astro and micro physics are all things that will catch my attention. Music is my heart. Listening and performing music has been the one sustaining thing that keeps my mind and soul together. I take pride in my green thumb and love to commune with the creatures that frequent my gardens.
I have finally figured out Blogilo and am fairly comfortable using the GUI. WordPress is working well and GoDaddy.com is great about keeping my questions answered. We’ve had a few go rounds, but things are working great now. I highly recommend everyone to use Linux. If you truly are into freedom and learning (which one cannot exist without the other) then Linux is the best choice.
With the content that I’ve added so far I am pleased with the way the blog is looking. Thank you for visiting and reading this. Have a wonderful life and hope to see you again soon.